Terms and Conditions
Rainbow Mountain Trips
Before making your reservation, we recommend you first read the FAQ and the terms and conditions on the tour, this will help you to clear some of your doubts regarding our service.
Tips For a Fantastic Walk
- Most likely, you suffer from altitude sickness when you arrive in Cusco, so we suggest you stay in Cusco at least two days before your tour.
- Do not drink alcohol, smoke or take sedatives.
- Drink plenty of water and coca tea before and during the walk, drink at least two liters of water a day.
- At the height you breathe fast and shallow.
- Always purify the water from water falls and streams that you will drink during the walk.
- If you have any medical conditions such as allergies or special food needs, please describe it clearly in advance before leaving for the walk.
- 1. Check and pick one of the confirmed dates of departures to this hike.
- 2. Make your tour reservation by providing the requested information.
- 3. Correctly fill in all the boxes in our reservation box.
- 4. Your reservation will be confirmed after you make the deposit of 50% of the total cost of the tour.
Terms and Conditions
- If you suffer any medical problems or allergies you have to communicate to Cusco Journey.
- You have to be with a good physical condition to perform the walk, and if you have any doubts in this regard will have to consult with a doctor. If you have more than 60 years of age, you will have to submit a medical certificate that guarantees its physical state.
- If you want to leave the group, the camp and make tourism on its own account, it is important to report this to the guide. If you have a problem please advise the guide to resolve it immediately.
- You have to pay the total of the remaining tour two days before it starts.
- You are responsible for carry your backpack staff and sleeping bag during the walk, unless you had paid for an extra porters.
- Before you start your trip we strongly recommend to obtain your travel insurance that covers accidents, medical expenses and emergency repatriation. Please send us a scanned copy of your policy insurance by e-mail.
- About the cancellation of the tour:
- Cancel the tour two months before, lose $100
- Cancel the tour one month before, lose 40% of the total cost of the tour.
- Cancel the tour one week before, lose 60% of the total cost of the tour
- Cancel the tour 48 h. before, lose 75% of the total cost of the tour
- Cancel the tour one day before, lose 85% of the total cost of the tour.