Inca Jungle 4 Days - 3 Nights
Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu
Day 01: Cusco – Abra Málaga - Santa María (Bicycle).
Early in the morning we will pick you up from the hotel to travel by bus until the ,Open Malaga, located at 4.350 m.a.s.l. after a few panoramic views, we will continue our trip in descending order until you reach San Luis, on this point stars our trip in bicycle toward the village of Alfamayo, place where we will have lunch.
After a short break we will continue our trip until arrive at the village of Santa Maria where we will stay overnight at a local lodge. In the journey we will visit an Inca archeological center called Huamán Marka.
- Maximum height: 4.350 m.a.s.l.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner.
- Travel time : 4 - 5 hours (Bicycle).
Day 02: Santa María – Santa Teresa .
This second journey is one of the most exhausting, since we will begin with the walk across beautiful sceneries of eyebrow of forest, impressive abysses and the exuberant flora that covers this trip .
After a long walk we will arrive at the village of Quellomayo, here we will have lunch. After a short break we will continue our journey walking until Cocalmayo to the hot springs, where we can relax enjoying the pools of hot water, finally we will arrive to the town of Santa Teresa where we stay overnight at a local lodge.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner.
- Travel time : 7 - 8 hours (trek).
Day 03: Santa Teresa - Aguas Calientes
After breakfast we will go to Hydro, from this point we will begin our hike following the direction of the rails of the train to reach toward the village of Aguas Calientes. The rest of the day we can visit the hot springs of the town, or just relax in the lodging.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Travel time : 5-6 hours (trek).
Day 04: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Early in the morning after breakfast at hotel, we will go by bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu to take the tour. The guided tour lasts approximately 2 hours visiting all the sectors that this city has, the agricultural sector, full of platforms and barns from the Inca time, also visit the religious sector and its various temples dedicated to their deities more important, and the urban sector, with its countless enclosures Incas.
Visit all the sectors that this city has, the agricultural sector, full of platforms and barns from the Inca time, also visit the religious sector and its various temples dedicated to their deities more important, and the urban sector, with its countless enclosures Incas.
Following this guidance you will have some free time to explore the city on your own and take all the pictures you want..
After an extensive tour in the city of Machu Picchu, we'll come back to the town of Aguas calientes where we will have our respective lunch, and in the afternoon we will board the train back to the city of Cusco.
- Transfer: hotel Cusco - San Luis.
- Mountain biking.
- Protective helmet and gloves.
- Bus of emergency during the tour by bicycle.
- Oxygen and equipment for first aid kit.
- Professional Guide.
- Meals during the walk.
- Bus : Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes ticket.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Ticket of train Aguas Calientes - Cusco.
- Transfer: train station - hotel Cusco.
- IGV Tax.
- Other services not mentioned in the program.
We Recommend Bringing
- Backpacks for personal things.
- Personal documents (passport).
- Insect repellent.
- Toilet paper.
- Bottle and tablets to purify water.
- Waterproof clothing.
- Long pants.
- Short pants.
- Rain clothing.
- Slippers or sandals to relax the feet in the camp.
- A cap or hat.
- Personal medications.